In business, confidence is everything. When it comes to your network, it’s even more important. Whether you’re a small business with big dreams or a mid-size business ready to take the next step, you need to share access and ideas safely, connect remote locations securely and give your people the tools to perform.
At NETGEAR, they provide networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of big IT. Our advanced range of reliable, affordable networking products are easy to install and maintain. NetGear delivers solutions you can count on, so you can spend more time on what matters most – growing your business.
Gain Control of Your Networks
Deploy. Monitor. Manage. At your fingertips.
Tired of being notified after an outage has already impacted your business? You can get worry-free network management.
Spending too much time managing your network devices?
Your office should be for conducting business, not for practicing your IT skills.
The cost of monitoring, visiting, and troubleshooting remote office networks can add up quickly
NETGEAR Insight brings 3 major benefits:
- Insight delivers unified remote management covering select NETGEAR access points, switches, storage, and VPN routers for a complete network solution for small businesses.
- NETGEAR Insight business owners or resellers are able to remotely manage small business networks across multiple locations — all from a single pane-of-glass on any device.
- Insight provides ongoing visibility control and is custom built for the specific needs of small business networks with alerts and built-in help and support.
Insight Basic includes Insight mobile app management, and is free for the first two Insight devices on your network. Starting with the 3rd device, there is a per device, per year subscription fee of only $4.99. The NETGEAR Insight app is free to download from the Apple® App Store® and Google Play™
Insight Premium includes management and monitoring through both the Insight mobile app and the Insight Cloud Portal, together with additional Insight advanced features. Insight Premium comes in two flavors, a monthly per-device subscription of $0.99 or a yearly per-device subscription of $9.99. Insight Premium subscription fees apply to all Insight devices on the network (starting with the first device).
Insight Pro, designed for MSPs and resellers, includes all Basic and Premium Feature and more, like multi-tenancy & multi-roles. Only purchasable through distribution.
NETGEAR delivers innovative switching solutions to consumers, business and service providers without the cost and complexity of big IT. For small to medium organizations, NETGEAR Unmanaged, Smart Managed Plus and Smart Managed Pro solutions are easy to use and install
For larger enterprise and campus networks, NETGEAR Fully Managed infrastructures seamlessly connect end-users, converged services, servers and storage across highly flexible core, distribution and access layers.
New Flexible and Expandable Power
Easily upgrade the power supply for more PoE budget or directly choose full PoE budget.
Wireless solutions for all businesses
Insight Cloud Managed WiFi
With Insight Managed Smart Cloud Access Points, wireless network discovery, setup, monitoring and management can now be done in the palm of your hand – anytime, anywhere, with NETGEAR Insight management solution. Experience business class WiFi with superior Wave 2 802.11ac performance and range, together with business-grade reliability to handle high density of clients. Perfect for small to mid-size offices.
Orbi Pro Tri-band Mesh WiFi
Cover your growing business with secure, reliable, and blazing fast WiFi with Orbi Pro. Orbi Pro works for small offices, cafes, retail, up to large compounds such as warehouses, golf courses, country clubs. Orbi Pro’s Tri-band AC3000 WiFi creates a fast, dedicated wireless connection between the Orbi Pro Router and Satellite(s) similar to a wired Ethernet connection without having to run an Ethernet cable between them. Better WiFi for Business. Everywhere.
NETGEAR Insight Instant Wireless AirBridge provides long distance Outdoor WiFi coverage up to 9000ft(3km). Local or remote management for ease of installation and maintenance. NETGEAR AirBridge is ideal for outdoor WiFi expansion in country clubs or golf courses, external lodges, farms, poolhouses and outdoor IP cameras installation for home or business security.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the small office and home office Wireless family offers easy to configure one-room wireless coverage, can be set up in minutes, with additional Ethernet ports so you can add extra devices such as PC, printer, or web camera.
CONTROLLER MANAGED WIFI
The Controller Managed Business Wireless products offer a full line of high-performance, single and dual band access points with a complete set of Enterprise features.
They are perfectly positioned for customers demanding superior throughput, maximum performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in mid-sized enterprises, K-12 education, and hospitalities.
Choose to manage your WLAN either through the Cloud with Business Central Wireless Manager, or with a hardware based on site controller. Whether you need to support multiple APs at one site, or thousands across branch office locations, our Wireless platforms offer both flexibility and scalability regardless of solution chosen. Centralized management make it easier to mass configure different APs, roll out simultaneous firmware upgrades and have transparent visibility of what is happening inside your wireless network.
WiFi Antenna & Cables
Every wireless network deployment is unique. When planning a network that incorporates wireless, IT planners must take into account varying facility sizes, construction materials, distance between transmission points, and physical obstructions. NETGEAR offers a wide range of flexible, durable, high-performance accessories to meet your individual deployment needs.
ReadyNAS Desktop Series
Get the most storage bang for your IT buck. The ReadyNAS Desktop Series packs industry-first innovation and unmatched ease-of-use into top-end storage. Unlimited snapshots. Thin provisioning. Cloud-managed replication. Real-time Anti-Virus and Encryption. In short, ReadyNAS lets you do more with your business data than you ever thought you could afford.
ReadyNAS Rackmount Series
Now faster and more secure than ever before, the Rackmount ReadyNAS solutions offer Small and Medium Businesses the ultimate network storage platforms in their IT closets. With 5 levels of unrivaled data protection, 10 Gigabit copper Ethernet network interface on selected models, up to 132 Bay capacity with expansion, the Rackmount storage line up offers outstanding performance, versatility and scalability with the lowest TCO ever and the easiest management!
Insight VPN Routers
One-step VPN and Firewall for Business protection
The NETGEAR® Insight Instant VPN Router is the first Security Business Router managed by the NETGEAR Insight app or Insight Cloud Portal with easy setup, one-step Instant VPN, and anywhere remote/cloud monitoring and management. It enables businesses to instantly protect their networks with its secure VPN and firewall capabilities, rapidly and cost-effectively.
Discover the easiest way to protect your business
By using a VPN for remote connections, small businesses build in a layer of security they otherwise may not have. The VPN for remote business networking keeps sensitive information private. It’s an added safety measure if you already work on a secure network, but it’s critical to use VPNs over open public Wi-Fi connections such as coffee shops, hotels and airports.
But today’s VPN solutions can be lengthy and tedious to configure, making it hard to implement in small businesses that do not have any IT expertise.
NETGEAR Business has leveraged Insight Management’s intuitive and simplicity solution to implement the easiest VPN set up and configuration of the market in the “Insight Instant VPN Router” (BR500).
Full Protection Of Your Business Data With Instant VPN & Integrated Firewall
- One-step Instant VPN for business protection and remote or site-to-site secure access
- Easy setup, configuration and instant VPN connectivity from the NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall and easy rule setting for instant protection against intrusion
- Router setup (DHCP, NAT rules, DMZ ports) from the Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Full routing capabilities with DHCP, NAT, PPTP, L2TP
- VPN Business Router with InterVLAN routing, Support for QoS and 802.1q VLANs (256)
- VLAN in VLAN support (QinQ) for private VLAN tagging in ISP network for an additional layer of isolation and security
- VPN with SSL Encryption (DES, 3DES, AES)
Remote Monitoring and Management From Netgear Insight
The Insight Instant VPN Router is fully monitored and managed through NETGEAR Insight either locally or remotely.
NETGEAR Insight provides:
- The VPN Router hardware status, temperature, port speeds, CPU load, memory utilization
- The VPN connection status – connected/disconnected, number of connected users, method of authentication, current traffic, visited destination from guest portal, sites connected (for site-to-site VPN), volume of data exchanged
- Firewall rule configuration and update, NAT traversal, port forwarding, FTP
Mobile Routers Advance The Way You WiFi On The Go
Elevate your mobile broadband experience to unparalleled new heights with an ultimate LTE device. A mobile router is a mobile hotspot plus a whole lot more – connect up to 20 WiFi devices, take your media with you and stream to all your devices, and offload to WiFi or Ethernet when you make a stop. Mobile Routers are the perfect travel companions for business.
- Superfast Mobile Broadband Internet to deliver incredible download speeds up to 1 Gbps and 150 Mbps upload
- Supports 4G LTE Advanced Pro Category 16 with 4X4 MIMO and 4-band Carrier Aggregation
- Media Streaming from microSD, USB Type-C or external hard drive to all connected devices
- Supports the Arlo Smart Home Security System as the base station for Arlo cameras
- Travel Router with WiFi/Ethernet offloading capabilities
- Always-on connection you can count on and share with up to 20 WiFi devices on-the-go
- Manage and control access with password protected Wi-Fi, guest access, block selected devices and content filtering
- Increase network performance and reduce interference with 802.11ac and Dual-Band 2.4GHz/5GHz dual concurrent WiFi
- Simple, intuitive NETGEAR app-driven UX to monitor data usage, manage device and network settings
- Powerful, long-lasting battery for all day continuous use*
- Improved JumpBoost feature to charge smartphones and small portable USB devices
- Two TS-9 connectors available for optional 4G/3G antennas
- Simple setup with no software to install – just power on and connect